Infinite Labs BCAA Powder May Support:
BCAA Recovery Flavored Powder
Support Repair and Recovery
As the building blocks for protein, BCAAs are unique in that they are metabolized in skeletal muscle. Among some of the most beneficial supplements in any sports nutrition program are the branched chain amino acids (BCAAs). These are the essential amino acids Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine which can only be provided through food or supplements. Numerous studies have demonstrated the anti-catabolic effects of taking BCAAs, and supplementing your diet with them can support muscle recovery.
Size: 225 g (30 servings)
Flavors: Green Apple, Orange and Raspberry Lemonade
- Supports amino acid delivery*
- Supports athletic performance*
- Supports repair & recovery*
- Amazing flavor
Why you will like it
- Taking BCAA Recovery before and after exercise can support the anabolic effects of your workout.*
- BCAA Recoverymay support muscle protein synthesis, assist in amino acid delivery and support recovery from exercise.*
- Available in Green Apple, Orange and Raspberry Lemonade, these could be the best tasting BCAA’s ever created.*
What is the difference between BCAA Recovery and other pre-workouts?
- Ideal 2:1:1 ratio of branched chain amino acids*
- BCAA Recovery also tastes amazing!
- 6 full grams of BCAAs per serving
BCAA Recovery is best for:
Any athlete from any skill level can experience the recovery support benefits of BCAA Recovery. Did we mention it also tastes amazing? No need to worry about choking down yet another sports drink. Now you can enjoy repair, recovery and performance support.
When is the best time to take BCAA Recovery?
Take BCAA Recovery before, during and after exercise to support the anabolic effects of your training regimen, aid in recovery and assist in performance.
Submit your review
|Dimensions||3.75 x 3.75 x 4.25 in|
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Green Apple, Orange, Raspberry Lemonade